STO Conference - KUALA LUMPUR
STO navigator™ inc. and Top Link, Asia are pleased to present a 2-Day World-Class Shutdown Turnaround Outage & Reliability Asset Management Conference followed by 3 days of Best-Practice Workshops in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – March 25th-29th, 2013 (International 5 Star Venue) with STO Navigator™ Master Speakers; Ej Lister, Kevin Cadieux, Dennis Reid and Tom Lenahan.
This unique event is comprised of a 2-day conference seminar, followed by 3 days of workshops, which you can choose to attend all, or some of them, depending on your interest in each topic (see brochure for more information). We are currently accepting sponsorship for this event, which will include the conference exhibition trade-show during the 2-day conference seminar. We are also accepting local speakers and presenters to participate in the 2-day conference seminar.
Guest Speaker – Sabtuni Osman – Reliability Manager – Petronas Sarawak
Contact Top Link, Asia to register for this event (Malaysia)Tel: +607 225 4829 Fax: +607 226 7351 Email: email@example.com
What you will learn at this STO Conference…
- Understanding the Asset Management Model, and how STO projects fit into the Corporate Business Model
- Establishing a World-Class Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Management Process for your Organization
- Determine what to work on to meet the Organization’s business needs
- Establishing the Shutdown, Turnaround and Outage Organization and KPI’s
- Determine how each Stakeholder plans to contribute to meet established KPI’s
- How to develop detailed plans to enhance Safety, Quality and Efficiency
- How to manage an effective LOTO and Blinding Tag System
- How to develop a Dynamic Schedule and Manage Changing Conditions
- Learn how to conduct a Readiness Assessment and develop Orientation Booklets for Pre-Execution Phase (Readiness Assessment Tool and Instructions provided to each attendee)
- Project Controls and Performance Reporting